I've often heard children say, "There's nothing to do today". I beg to differ. I'd like to inspire you to do something. Anything. Read. Bake. Hike. Fish. Plant. Sail. Climb. Play. Reach. Move. Laugh. Dream; and take time to sit with me on The Old Granite Step.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Enjoying my new books with a cup of tea.

I was lucky enough to receive several new books


for Christmas.  I've been waiting for a quiet moment to pour a cup of tea and sit and flip through my new reads.  It's frigid outside today and I've just fed the birds.  The sun is quietly setting over the old barn. There's nothing like reading a new book by the fire!
I've poured my cup of tea.  Bigelow Salted Caramel is my new favorite.  I keep it in an old jar by the teapot so it's always handy.  It's a tea to be savored.
Stars & Lights is fabulous!  My son knows that I love lighthouses and I highly recommend this book of creative photos for the lighthouse lover in your life.  It's a beautiful, thought provoking collection of artwork.
I happen to love children's books too.  The Little Green Island with a Little Red House is an engaging book of colors for children of all ages.
If you live in the Northeast or are planning to travel to this area, pick up a copy of The Garden Tourist.  Filled with lovely photos; this is the planner you'll need to fulfill your garden dreams.
There's nothing like a book about Christmas trees and cardinals!  Red & Lulu is a cute story about cardinals who follow their favorite tree to Rockefeller Center.  A wonderful tale that will delight readers for years to come!

Books allow us to use our imagination to the fullest!  Share a book with you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment