I've often heard children say, "There's nothing to do today". I beg to differ. I'd like to inspire you to do something. Anything. Read. Bake. Hike. Fish. Plant. Sail. Climb. Play. Reach. Move. Laugh. Dream; and take time to sit with me on The Old Granite Step.

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas morning snow.

It's unusual to have snow on the ground here at Christmas time, so when

we woke to rain this morning, we weren't terribly surprised.  But then the rain turned to ice for a few minutes and suddenly it began to snow!  With the turkey in the oven, we lit the fire and shared our coffee by the window; watching the birds in the snow.  Yes, the hawk paid a visit before flying off to the open field.  I'd like to share some images with you and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
































The storm has passed and the sun is out; leaving us with a light coating of snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment